FeedBurner is the best way to stay connected with your visitors. In this article, I am going to tell you how to create a FeedBurner Account and set up an RSS Feed on your blog. Everyone should use Feedburner because there are many benefits to it.
Whenever you publish a new post on your blog so your visitors know when they visit your Website. But with the help of FeedBurner Account or RSS Feed, you will stay connected with your visitors. When you will publish a new post, Your visitors will get an e-mail from your post. So that they will never miss any update from your website.
What is FeedBurner Account?
FeedBurner is a free email sending services, on which we can use it by creating an account of the blog. After creating an account, we have to add it to the Email Subscriber Widget blog.
With the help of which whenever a visitor visiting our blog subscribes the email through the Email Subscriber Widget. So whenever we publish a new post through FeedBurner, an email notification is sent. It contains a link to our blog post. Which the user clicks on and reaches the blog.
Recommended Read: 15 Best AMP Blogger Template 2020 (SEO Friendly) + Speed Optimization
That is, FeedBurner is a free of cost sending services, which we can use to stay connected with the users of our blog. And this can increase the traffic of the blog. This is why FeedBurner is a very popular service that is mostly used by bloggers.
Why Use RSS Feed?
If you have a blog or website and if you want to engage with your visitors. So this is the best option for you. You can simply create a widget of e-mail subscription and your visitors can easily subscribe to your blog. Whenever you will publish a new post, they will get notified by e-mail.
Here are some best features of Feedburner.
- It is free and you can use it without wasting money.
- Fully trusted because it’s a Google product.
- Easy to create and Set up a FeedBurner account.
So far we have known what is the Feedburner and why it is used. So now I am going to tell you about creating an RSS Feed account for your blog.
How to Create a Google FeedBurner Account?
I have mentioned some easy steps with screenshots that will help you to easily create a Google RSS Feed account
1. First of all, Log in to your Google account on your browser. Then visit Google FeedBurner From Here.
2. Now you can see your Google account on that page. Then enter your website or blog address and click on “Next”.
3. After clicking Next, a page called Welcome Layout will be opened for you. In which you will show the title and feed address of your blog’s FeedBurner account. You can use any address of your blog’s FeedBurner. On this page, you only have to click on Next.
4. After clicking Next, you will get a congrats message. Congrats! Your FeedBurner feed is now live. Want to dress it up a little? Click on Next.
5. After clicking Next, you will see the page named Get More Gusto from Your Feed Your Traffic Statistic. Now tick the Clickthroughs option and I want more! Then click on Next Button.
That’s it!! Your Feedburner account is ready and now I am going to tell you How to Set up it on your Blog.
How to Setup FeedBurner on Your Website?
Copy the Feedburner URL address of your website that entered you in the box. It will be required in the next step.
1. First of all, Open your Blogger Dashboard. Then go to Settings >> Other.
2. Now you will see the option with Site Feed. First of all you have to select the short in the Allow blog feed.
3. In the post feed redirect URL, you have to add the feed address link of your blog. Now click on No on Enable Title Links and Enclosure Links option.
4. Then click on the Save settings button.
That’s it!! Now we have created a FeedBurner account for our blog and added its feed URL to the Blogger blog. But we still have one work left, now we have to add email subscriber widgets to our Blogspot blogger. Through which blog visitors can subscribe to emails, and they can receive email notifications of each of our new posts. So let’s do this.
How to add Email Subscribe Widgets on Blogger?
1. First, click on the layout option in the blogger blog’s dashboard. Now click on the add gadget on the sidebar in the layout page.
2. After clicking on the add gadget a popup window will open. In which you have to click on the Follow by email widget.
3. Now a popup will appear in which you will have to enter your Feedburner URL. You can also customize the title of the widget. After that, click on the Save button.
Enjoy! Your blog is ready for getting subscribers. You can see the gadget on the sidebar of your website. It looks too pretty and beautiful.
Conclusion – Create and Set Up FeedBurner Account
So in this post, you have learned How to Create FeedBurner, How to Setup RSS Feed on Website and How to add Email Subscription Gadget on Blogger. I hope this article helped you and you are satisfied with it.
If you want to check that RSS Feed is working properly so you can enter your email address. Now open your G-mail and you will get a verification message. Simply click on the link and you will get every notification of your blog.
If you love this article, please share it with your friends and stay connected with us for latest updates.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings