Download the latest version of Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 8 by BSG with Night Sight, HDR+ features. Redmi Note 8 is launched back in 2019 with many upgraded features like 48MP quad-camera, slow-mo, and many other features under the Mid-range segment. A working Mod apk of GCam is available to download for Redmi Note 8 with Astrophotography and Night Sight Feature. So read the article carefully.
Before we move on the download link of Gcam for Redmi Note 8, have a look at its features. It has a 6.3-inch Full-Screen bezel-less display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution. Under the hood, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core Processor. It runs on the latest MIUI 11 version.
If we focus on the camera setup then you can get 48MP primary camera, 8MP secondary camera, 5MP tertiary camera, and 2MP quaternary camera. It is coupled with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB Internal Memory. Redmi Note 8 has a 4000 mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 8 Features:
Google Camera prompt to open all real and hidden features of your camera, and also it beautifies the camera quality of your phone. It has many features that have revealed in its earlier versions like:
- Astrophotography Mode – This is the best feature of Google Camera and it is designed to capture celestial bodies with more clarity and less noise in the background.
- HDR+ – This feature helps to take multiple high-quality shots.
- Night Sight – It captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and clicks the best High-Quality images.
- Portrait – Most of the new upcoming phones have this feature, but GCam has a different portrait mode. It focuses on where to blur and beautify your images.
- Super Res Zoom – You can click numerous shots and your images will remain sharp whenever you will zoom in.
- Top Shot – This feature suggests you select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
Google Camera 7.3 APK for Android 9 or 10
GCam 7.3 is only working on Android 9 or 10 devices. If your device is not updated to Android 9 or 10, try to install Google Camera old versions. We will mention the download links here soon.
Note:- Try to download this apk From your PC because of Google Drive link works better on PC and it can be easily downloaded. After downloading transfer it in your phone and install it as a normal app. If you are worried about installing Google Camera apk on your android device, so follow the below steps carefully.
RECOMMENDED | Google Camera 7.2 for Poco X2 with Astrophotography Feature
How to Install GCam 7.3 APK on your Redmi Note 8 Android Phone?
- First of all, Download the latest version of Google Camera from the above link.
- If you are download this app from Google Chrome so you will have to allow permissions. This is not hard just follow some easy steps to allow that. Just go to your Phone’s Setting>> Apps. Now search for the Chrome app and click on it. After that tap on Install unknown apps and enable it.
- If you have downloaded the app on your PC so transfer it on your mobile phone. After that, Open that app and enable Install apps from unknown sources.
- That’s it!! Google camera app will start installing on your device and you can enjoy all the premium features.
How to Enable and Use AstroPhotography on Gcam?
- Open Google Camera and Swipe down to get the setting menu.
- Click on the settings icon. Then scroll down and find “Developer Settings”. (On some Gcam mods, the developer settings option is under “About.)
- Now under Developer Settings, scroll down below and enable the following options:
- From the camera’s main UI, select Night Sight.
- Now turn on Infinity Focus and set the timer to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- That’s it!! Astrophotography is activated on your Gcam app.
RECOMMENDED | Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro Android 10
[wpsm_box type=”yellow” float=”none” text_align=”left”]
Keep in Mind:
– Astrophotography will work only in Night Sight.
– There must be a low light environment.
– You will need to keep your phone very steady (use a tripod or keep your phone static)
So I hope this article How to Download and Install Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 8 with Astrophotography Feature helped you. You can easily install GCam in your Redmi Note 8 smartphone with Astrophotography and Night Sight feature.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Google Camera updates for Redmi Note 8. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know via the comment section. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings