Download & Install GCam App For Oppo F11 Pro with Best settings. In this article I am going to tell you How to Free Download Google Camera app (6.1) for Oppo F11 Pro. It is totally free and you can easily download and install. However Oppo F11 Pro features pop-up selfie camera and has best camera lens and spec. It is too much easy, you just have to install GCam in your phone and change some default settings of this app. Changing settings will give you best and High Quality Images. Google Camera is a free tool that enhance your Phone’s camera capability.
Oppo F11 Pro phone was launched back in March 2019. This phone has best features and the camera quality is too good. It features a a 6.53-inch full screen HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Under the hood, It is powered by an MediaTek Helio P70 Octa Core 2.1 GHz Processor. It runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 and Has 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal storage.
However Oppo F11 Pro’s camera quality is good and it comes with pop-up camera but Google Camera will enhance it. The interesting feature of this phone is its pop-up front facing camera and dual camera setup at the back of the phone. The pop-up front camera features a 16-megapixel selfie camera. However Dual camera setup is at the back of the phone which features 48-megapixel primary sensor and 5-megapixel secondary sensor.
Under the connectivity, It has GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and Dual 4G Support features. Some of its other features are ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. It supports face unlock too. However lets have a look on Google Camera features.
GCam App for Oppo F11 Pro Features
Google Camera just open the all real and hidden features of your camera and also it increases the capability of your mobile’s camera. It has many features that you will love, so let’s have a look on its some best features.
- HDR+ – This feature allows your phone to take multiple high quality shots instead of single picture. Then your phone gathers more data of the image and serves you the best High Quality image also in low-light or back-light scenes.
- Night Sight – When this feature is enable, it simply captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and serves you the best High Quality images. It is capable to capture numerous shots at a bunch of exposure settings.
- Super Res Zoom – Whenever you zoom in a picture, then it pixels start blurring. But Google Camera uses 2x digital zoom technology and your pictures remains sharp whenever you zoom in.
- Portrait – If you have noticed the specification of Oppo F11 Pro so dual camera setup is back of the phone and It has best Portrait mode too. But GCamera uses technology called Dual Pixel and it removes the unnecessary things and blur from your background.
- Top Shot – Whenever you capture a new images, it suggests you to select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
How to Free Download & Install GCam app for Oppo F11 Pro
- First of all, Download the GCam.apk for your Oppo F11 Pro From below button.
- Then open the location where app is downloaded and Install the app in Your android mobile.
- Make sure that you have allowed “Unknown Sources” under your security settings.
- If you have any previous Google camera on your device, so kindly uninstall it before installing the latest GCam.
- After successfully installing, Open the Google Camera app in your Mobile. Now you will have to change some settings before using it. It will give you better quality, after changing the default settings.
[wpsm_button color=”btncolor” size=”big” link=”https://www.4shared.com/mobile/Ipnt41NIda/OPPO_F11_Pro_Gcam.html” icon=”download” class=”” border_radius=”5″ target=”_blank”]GCam.apk 5.1[/wpsm_button]
Change Settings of GCam App
- First of all, Open the app and Click on More option and then open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD Settings>>Fix>>Image Format>>Select YUV_420_888.
- Now go back to BSG MOD Settings>>Input Model
- Now set Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL and Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Restart the app and enjoy the full features.
So I hope this article Download & Install GCam App For Oppo F11 Pro helped you and You installed Google Camera in your Oppo F11 Pro phone. If you have any query regarding this, Simply let us know via comment section.