How to Enable Astrophotography on Google Camera 7 Versions. You click photos at night but your smartphone’s camera does not satisfy you with the quality of the images. Thanks to Google Camera which is working in many smartphones and clicks images like a DSLR. Google Camera was first launched in Pixel smartphones with some limited features. But Google Camera 7 has many new and interesting features that you can easily check on your smartphone.
Astrophotography and Night Sight feature makes Google Camera 7 interesting. However, this feature is not available in Google Camera 6 and older versions. If your smartphone is running on Android 9 and earlier versions that this app might work for you.
GCam app is working in almost every mobile and we are working hard to provide Google Camera app for your personal smartphone. Google Camera 7 has many features like astrophotography feature, the UI of the app goes transparent, better Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and other features.
How to Enable AstroPhotography Feature on Gcam 7?
- First of all, Download the Google Camera app from below given link.
- Now Install the app. (If you are facing any problem while installing the app, follow our guide on How to Install Google Camera on your Mobile)
- Once installed, open Google Camera and Swipe down to get the setting menu.
- Click on the settings icon. Then scroll down and find “Developer Settings”. (On some Gcam mods, the developer settings option is under “About.)
- Now under Developer Settings, scroll down below and enable the following options:
- From the camera’s main UI, select Night Sight.
- Now turn on Infinity Focus and set the timer to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- If you want to activate Astrophotography, you will need to keep your phone very steady.
- That’s it!! Astrophotography is activated on your Gcam app.
Google Camera 7 with Astrophotography and Night Sight Feature
The Astrophotography feature is only available in all the ported version of Google Camera 7.0. But the GCam 7 and earlier version is not compatible or working for every phone. The developer says that it is only working in those smartphones that are made with Qualcomm chipset and a few other devices.
- GCam 7.0 APK (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalBuild_V14.apk) [by Parrot043] (Recommended – AstroPhotography mode is enabled by default in this GCam)
- Google Camera 7.0 APK (GCam-7.0.009-V1.0-nullby.apk) [by nullbytepl]
How to Install GCam 7.0 APK on your Android Phone?
- First of all, Download the latest version of Google Camera from the above link.
- If you are download this app from Google Chrome so you will have to allow permissions. This is not hard just follow some easy steps to allow that. Just go to your Phone’s Setting>> Apps. Now search for the Chrome app and click on it. After that tap on Install unknown apps and enable it.
- If you have downloaded the app on your PC so transfer it on your mobile phone. After that, Open that app and enable Install apps from unknown sources.
- That’s it!! Google camera app will start installing on your device and you can enjoy all the premium features.
So I hope this article How to Enable Astrophotography on Google Camera 7 Versions. I hope you have successfully enabled Astrophotography and Night Sight on GCam in your android smartphone. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know via the comment section.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.