Download the latest version of Google Camera 7.2 for Nokia 8.1 with 44x Zoom. A working Mod apk of GCam is available to download for Nokia 8.1 with Astrophotography and Night Sight Feature. Nokia 8.1 is the best Mid-range device with many advanced features.
However, Nokia 8.1 has the best camera setup but GCam for Nokia 8.1 improves the camera quality of the phone. Today, I am here with a working mod apk of Google camera for Nokia 8.1. So read the article carefully.
Before we move on the download link of Gcam for Nokia 8.1, have a look at its features. It has a 6.7-inch Full-Screen bezel-less display with a notch. Under the hood, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor. It runs on the latest Android 10 (Q) version.
If we focus on the camera setup then you can get 12MP primary camera and 13MP secondary camera. It has a 20MP front-facing camera. It is coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB Internal Memory. Nokia 8.1 has a 3500 mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Google Camera 7.2 for Nokia 8.1 Features:
Google Camera prompt to open all real and hidden features of your camera, and also it beautifies the camera quality of your phone. It has many features that have revealed in its earlier versions like:
- Astrophotography Mode – This is the best feature of Google Camera and it is designed to capture celestial bodies with more clarity and less noise in the background.
- HDR+ – This feature helps to take multiple high-quality shots.
- Night Sight – It captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and clicks the best High-Quality images.
- Portrait – Most of the new upcoming phones have this feature, but GCam has a different portrait mode. It focuses on where to blur and beautify your images.
- Super Res Zoom – You can click numerous shots and your images will remain sharp whenever you will zoom in.
- Top Shot – This feature suggests you select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
Download Google Camera 7.2 APK for Android 9 or 10
GCam 7.2 is only working on Android 9 or 10 devices. If your device is not updated to Android 9 or 10, try to install Google Camera old versions. We will mention the download links here soon.
- Google Camera 7.2.014 APK | Fast download (116.6 MB) (latest)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 Latest Version for Android 10
[wpsm_box type=”red” float=”none” text_align=”left”]
Camera2 API is enabled by default in Nokia 8.1. In case of any issue, Visit the following link to verify Camera2 API.
Note:- Try to download this apk From your PC because of Google Drive link works better on PC and it can be easily downloaded. After downloading transfer it in your phone and install it as a normal app. If you are worried about installing Google Camera apk on your android device, so follow the below steps carefully.
RECOMMENDED | Google Camera 7.0 for Vivo S1 Pro with Astrophotography
How to Install GCam 7.2 APK on your Nokia 8.1 Android Phone?
- First of all, Download the latest version of Google Camera from the above link.
- If you are download this app from Google Chrome so you will have to allow permissions. This is not hard just follow some easy steps to allow that. Just go to your Phone’s Setting>> Apps. Now search for the Chrome app and click on it. After that tap on Install unknown apps and enable it.
- If you have downloaded the app on your PC so transfer it on your mobile phone. After that, Open that app and enable Install apps from unknown sources.
- That’s it!! Google camera app will start installing on your device and you can enjoy all the premium features.
How to Enable and Use AstroPhotography on Gcam?
- Open Google Camera and Swipe down to get the setting menu.
- Click on the settings icon. Then scroll down and find “Developer Settings”. (On some Gcam mods, the developer settings option is under “About.)
- Now under Developer Settings, scroll down below and enable the following options:
- From the camera’s main UI, select Night Sight.
- Now turn on Infinity Focus and set the timer to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- That’s it!! Astrophotography is activated on your Gcam app.
[wpsm_box type=”yellow” float=”none” text_align=”left”]
Keep in Mind:
– Astrophotography will work only in Night Sight.
– There must be a low light environment.
– You will need to keep your phone very steady (use a tripod or keep your phone static)
How to use 44x Zoom in Nokia 8.1?
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Maximum Zoom > Set it to 44x
- If it crashes set it to 36x
So I hope this article How to Download and Install Google Camera 7.2 for Nokia 8.1 with Astrophotography Feature helped you. You can easily install GCam in your Nokia 8.1 smartphone with Astrophotography and Night Sight feature.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Google Camera updates for Nokia 8.1. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know via the comment section. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.