Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S with Astrophotography feature. Redmi Note 7 series is well known and famous mobile in the Indian market. Redmi Note 7 series mobile has all the premium features that should be on a mobile phone. However, Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S have the best camera setup but installing GCam in Mi Note 7 mobiles will improve the camera quality of your phone. Today, I am here with a working mod apk of Google Camera for Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S. So read the article carefully.
Before we move on the download link of Gcam for Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S, have a look at their features. Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S has a 6.3-inch Full IPS Display. Under the hood, Note 7 and the Note 7S are powered by Snapdragon 660 processor, whereas the Note 7 Pro houses powerful Snapdragon 675 chipset. All these mobiles run on the Android 9 with MIUI11.
If we talk about the camera setup, then you can get Note 7 Pro and Note 7S have 48MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera. Note 7 has 12MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera. All these devices have a 13MP front-facing camera. Redmi Note 7 Series is coupled with a 4000 mAh battery.
Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S Features:
Google Camera prompt to open all real and hidden features of your camera, and also it beautifies the camera quality of your phone. It has many features that have revealed in its earlier versions like:
- Astrophotography Mode – This is the best feature of Google Camera and it is designed to capture celestial bodies with more clarity and less noise in the background.
- HDR+ – This feature helps to take multiple high-quality shots.
- Night Sight – It captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and clicks the best High-Quality images.
- Portrait – Most of the new upcoming phones have this feature, but GCam has a different portrait mode. It focuses on where to blur and beautify your images.
- Super Res Zoom – You can click numerous shots and your images will remain sharp whenever you will zoom in.
- Top Shot – This feature suggests you select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
Download Google Camera 7.3 APK
GCam 7.3 is only working on Android 9 and 10 devices. If your device is not updated to Android 9 or 10, try to install Google Camera old versions. We will mention the download links here soon.
Camera2 API is enabled by default in Redmi Note 7 Series. In case of any issue, Visit the following link to verify Camera2 API.
Note:- Try to download this apk From your PC because of Google Drive link works better on PC and it can be easily downloaded. After downloading transfer it in your phone and install it as a normal app. If you are worried about installing Google Camera apk on your android device, so follow the below steps carefully.
How to Install GCam 7.3 APK on Redmi Note 7 Series Phone?
- First of all, Download the latest version of Google Camera from the above link.
- If you are download this app from Google Chrome so you will have to allow permissions. This is not hard just follow some easy steps to allow that. Just go to your Phone’s Setting>> Apps. Now search for the Chrome app and click on it. After that tap on Install unknown apps and enable it.
- If you have downloaded the app on your PC so transfer it on your mobile phone. After that, Open that app and enable Install apps from unknown sources.
- That’s it!! Google camera app will start installing on your device and you can enjoy all the premium features.
How to Enable and Use AstroPhotography on Gcam?
- Open Google Camera and Swipe down to get the setting menu.
- Click on the settings icon. Then scroll down and find “Developer Settings”. (On some Gcam mods, the developer settings option is under “About.)
- Now under Developer Settings, scroll down below and enable the following options:
- From the camera’s main UI, select Night Sight.
- Now turn on Infinity Focus and set the timer to 3 secs to use Astrophotography feature.
- That’s it!! Astrophotography is activated on your Gcam app.
Keep in Mind:
– Astrophotography will work only in Night Sight.
– There must be a low light environment.
– You will need to keep your phone very steady (use a tripod or keep your phone static)
So I hope this article How to Download and Install Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S Feature helped you. You can easily install GCam in your Redmi Note 7 smartphone with Astrophotography and Night Sight feature.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Google Camera updates for Redmi Note 7, Note 7 Pro, Note 7S. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know via the comment section. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.