Everyone Hide Photos and Files in their laptop because they want to keep their files safe and secret. This happens when there is only one laptop in your family. Sometimes, your brother and sister use your computer, and they can misuse your files. So keeping your files and photos hide, solve this problem.
This is very easy, friends, you do not need any third-party software to hide any file or folder in Windows 10. In this article, I will tell you how we can hide any file, photo and video in Windows 10.
I am going to tell you to step by step, and you should read the entire post carefully so that you can understand it easily.
How to Hide Photos and Files in Windows
As I said above, You don’t have to install any third-party application to hide anything in your laptop. You can easily do this with our easy steps. I have mentioned here two most straightforward steps to keep your photos and files secret in Windows.
- Best Entertainment Apps on Microsoft Store for Windows 10
- How to Manually Update Drivers in Windows 10
1. Hide Photos and folders from Properties
- First of all, go to your photo or folder that you want to hide and then right-click on it.
- As soon as you right-click, you have to click on properties.
- Now when you click on Properties, a new window of Properties will open. Below that, you will get a hidden option, and you have to check on your hidden option.
- After checking on the hidden option, you have to click on OK. By doing this, that photo or file will be blossomed, but will not be completely invisible.
2. Hide Photos and folders from Control Panel
- Friends, when your picture or folder that you want to hide becomes blurred, then you have to go to your search bar and search control panel.
- After coming to the control panel, you will see the option File Explorer option, and now you have to click on it.
- When you click on it, a new window will open, now click on view option, and you will see the option of Hidden Files and Folders below it.
- There you will see two options, Show Hidden Files and folder and Don’t show hidden files and folders.
- Just click on Don’t show hidden files and folders, and your hidden file will not show again. However, you can show your hidden file at any time.
[wpsm_box type=”info” float=”none” text_align=”left”]
Tip:- You can do this easily. Just click on View on Navigation Pane and check Hidden items.
How to Show Hidden Photos and Files
Friends, after hiding your data, how can you view it later? Now I am going to tell you this. This is also very easy; for this, you have to follow four easy steps, which I have written below.
- You have to go to your search bar and search control panel, and then you have to go to the file explorer option.
- In the file explorer, you have to go to the View tab and now click Show Hidden Files and Folders.
- After doing this, your file will start showing back at the location from where you had hidden your data, but it will be blurred.
- Now you have to right-click on that blur file and uncheck Hidden and click OK, and it will make your file real.
So, friends, this was the simple trick to hide your files, folders and photos. I hope this article helped you and you hide your data. If you liked this article, please share this article to your friends.
If you want to get this type of articles, so subscribe us via e-mail or subscribe our push notifications.