Google has Start rolling Android Q update and you can easily download and install Android 10 On your Google Pixel smartphone easily. According to some rumor, Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are getting Android Q update. The update size is 1188.8 MB which you can download with your Mobile cellular data or WiFi connection.
However the new android version Android 10 has lot of best and advance features and the main draw of this version is AI feature. Google has updated this new version and also they have made some new changes. Android Q has became one of the best operating system of android. Now you get a gesture-based navigation, an official dark mode, adaptive battery and smooth and clear experience.
Google is the founder of Android so there is no doubt about they first launch and experience new android versions in their Google’s Pixel Smartphones. In this case, Pixel smartphones first experienced the Android Q update. Moreover OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones have received the beta build of Android 10. Android 10 will be available for more devices. You can check our full list here. List of Smartphones Getting Android Q Update in 2019: Will My Phone Update to Android 10.
How to Install Android 10 On Google Pixel Smartphones
You can update your older Android version to Android 10 easily. Here we have given some easy steps to install Android Q easily on your Pixel’s smartphone.
- First of all, Open Settings in your Google Pixel smartphone.
- Now scroll down below and click on System option.
- Then click on Advanced option in System menu.
- Now you will see Three menu option and tap on System Update.
- If you can see “Update Available” so it means you have received Android 10 update. All you have to download it.
- Now simply click on System Update option.
- Then it will automatically start downloading new Android version. You can easily download it with your Mobile cellular data or WiFi connection.
- After successful downloading, it will install on your Pixel smartphone. It will take several minutes to install.
- Now you will be Prompted to Restart your Device.
- That’s it!! Restart your phone and you will get full benefit of Android 10 on your Google Pixel smartphone.
Google Pixel Android 10 Supported Device
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
So this was the “How to Download & Install Android 10 On Google Pixel smartphone”, Hope you will like it. You can easily update your older version to new android version in google pixel smartphone. If you liked our post, please share it with your friends and family.