Wants to experience your mobile’s camera real quality and you are thinking to Install Google Camera on Honor 9X and 9X Pro. So you are at the right place, In this article I am going to teach you to Install Google Camera on your Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro mobile.
Before installing GCam on your Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro, have a look on its best features and specification. It features a 6.59-inch IPS Full Screen LCD display with Full-HD+ resolution. It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 810 (2x ARM Cortex-A76 @ 2.27GHz +6x ARM Cortex-A55 @1.55GHz) and enhance with Mali-G52 MP6 GPU.
Moreover Honox 9X features 48MP primary camera with an aperture lens of f/1.8 and 2MP, depth sensor. It features a 16MP front facing pop-up camera with an aperture lens of f/2.2.
On the other hand, Triple camera setup is at the back of Honor 9X Pro – 48MP primary sensor (f/1.8), 8MP, secondary ultra-wide sensor and the last 2MP, depth sensor. The Honor 9X comes in two RAM and Internal Storage Variant – 4 or 6GB of RAM with 64GB or 128GB of storage. On the other hand the Honor 9X Pro features with 8GB of RAM with 128GB or 256GB of internal storage.
Google Camera on Honor 9X and 9X Pro Features:
Google Camera just open the all real and hidden features of your camera and also it increases the capability of your mobile’s camera. It has many features that you will love, so let’s have a look on its some best features.
- HDR+ – This feature allows your phone to take multiple high quality shots instead of single picture. Then your phone gathers more data of the image and serves you the best High Quality image also in low-light or back-light scenes.
- Night Sight – When this feature is enable, it simply captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and serves you the best High Quality images. It is capable to capture numerous shots at a bunch of exposure settings.
- Super Res Zoom – Whenever you zoom in a picture, then it pixels start blurring. But Google Camera uses 2x digital zoom technology and your pictures remains sharp whenever you zoom in.
- Portrait – If you have noticed the specification of Honor 9x Pro so triple camera setup is back of the phone and It has best Portrait mode too. But GCamera uses technology called Dual Pixel and it removes the unnecessary things and blur from your background.
- Top Shot – Whenever you capture a new images, it suggests you to select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
How to Install Google Camera on Honor 9X and 9X Pro
Step 1– First of all, Download the GCam.apk for your Honor 9x And 9x Pro From below button. Then open the location where app is downloaded and Install the app in Your android mobile.
|Google Camera Apk- Honor 9X|
|Google Camera Apk- Honor 9X Pro.|
[Update] If this apk is not working, so Download Google Camera 6.1 for Honor 9x and 9x Pro
Step 2– After successfully installation the Gcam on Honor 9x and 9x Pro, Simply open the Google Camera app.
Now you will have to change some settings of the Gcam so you will get better image quality. To do so just check the below steps.
- First of all, Open the app and Click on More option and then open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings>> Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Now set Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL and Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- (Back Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3Shadow Saturation – 1.8(Front Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3
Shadow Saturation – 1.8
- Restart the app and enjoy the full features.
So I hope this article How to Install Google Camera on Honor 9x and 9x Pro X helped you and You installed GCam in your Honor 9x and 9x Pro phone. If you have any query regarding this, Simply let us know via comment section.