If you are thinking to boost up your Pendrive speed because it takes too much time to transfer data. So in this article i am gonna tell you that How to Increase Pendrive Data Transfer Speed. Here you will get different methods to increase your usb data transfer speed of your Pendrive or Flashdrive.
The main cause of this problem is that you might be running your computer, laptop with the same USB 2.0 that even offers 35 Mbps speed and the modern USB 3.0 device offers 625 Mbps. If you transfer huge data, files and other thing with 2.0 so you might be frustrated because it takes too much time to respond and transfer.
You cannot actually increase up to the speed of transfers by a huge margin and out of the limits but still, you could be able to get double the transfer speed on USB 2.0 but you can follow my steps.
How To Increase USB Data Transfer/Pendrive Speed
Many of us claims that their Pendrive has very slow transfer rate which can even drop to kilobytes. So here are the most profitable methods that can increase your flash drive speed.
In this post i have mentioned some best methods to increase Pendrive Data Speed. You can boost up your data transfer speed and it can be up to 50-100 Mbps according to your system processor capacity. So let’s start..
The best software for file transfer i ever seen is only Teracopy. TeraCopy is a compact program and it is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. The best thing of this software is that it provides a lot of features to their users:
- TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
File Allocation Table Of Your Pendrive
The main cause of this problem is the file system of your pen drive and also it is responsible for allocation of memory to the data in Pendrive. So see the below steps to delete these tables initially before transferring the data.
- First of all, Plugin your Pendrive into your PC.
- Now goto My Computer and right click on the drive.
- Now click on the properties and select format.
- Under File System select NTFS.
- Then Click on Format and now your pendrive will work better.
- First of all, Plugin your Pendrive into your PC and right click on a drive and select
- Now select the hardware tab there and a list of drives will now display in hardware tab.
- Then select your drive and click on the properties.
- Now click on change settings button.
- Then click
on policy tab of next wizard and tick the better performance option there and click on ok button.
- That’s it!! This will help boost your pendrive speed.
So these were the some best methods for increasing your pendrive data transfer speed. I hope that these creative methods will help you a lot. Share your thoughts via comment below and share this post How to Increase Pendrive Data Transfer Speed to make us Proud.