Download and Install Google Camera for Oppo A11. Oppo is known for its best camera quality and GCam App is playing an important role in this. So today I am here with another Google Camera app link for Oppo A11. In this article, I will tell you how to Download and Install Google Camera for Oppo A11.
Before installing Google Camera on Oppo A11, let’s have a look at its best features and specifications. Oppo A11 features a 6.50-inch Full-Screen display with Full-HD+ (1080×2400) resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor.
Now if we talk about the camera setup of this phone, so Oppo A11 has a 16MP front selfie camera. Quad-camera setup is at the back of Oppo A11 – 32MP primary camera, 8MP secondary camera, 2MP tertiary camera, and 2MP quaternary camera.
Oppo A11 runs on the Android 9 (Pie) version, and it has 8 GB Ram and 128 GB of internal storage. It is packed with a 5000 mAH battery.
Google Camera for Oppo A11 Features:
Google Camera open all real and hidden features of your camera, and also it increases the capability of your mobile’s camera. It has many features that you will love, so let’s have a look at its some best features.
- HDR+ – This feature allows your phone to take multiple high-quality shots instead of a single picture. Then your phone gathers more data of the image and serves you the best High-Quality image also in low-light or back-light scenes.
- Night Sight – When this feature is enabled, it merely captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and serves you with the best High-Quality images. It is capable of capturing numerous shots at a bunch of exposure settings.
- Super Res Zoom – Whenever you zoom in a picture, then its pixels start blurring. But Google Camera uses 2x digital zoom technology, and your photographs remain sharp whenever you zoom in.
- Portrait – If you have noticed the specification of Oppo A11 so quad-camera setup is back of the phone, and It has the best Portrait mode too. But GCamera uses a technology called Dual Pixel, and it removes the unnecessary things and blurs from your background.
- Top Shot – Whenever you capture a new image, it suggests you select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
How to Download & Install Google Camera for Oppo A11?
Step 1– First of all, Download the GCam.apk for your Oppo A11 phone From the below button. Then open the location where the app is downloaded and Install the app in your android mobile.
|Google Camera Apk- Version 1|
|Google Camera Apk- Version 2|
Step 2– After successful installation, the Google camera .apk on Oppo A11, open the Google Camera app.
Now you will have to change some settings of the Gcam so you will get better image quality. To do so, check the below steps.
- First of all, Open the app and click on More option and then open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings>> Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Now set Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL and Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- (Back Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3Shadow Saturation – 1.8(Front Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3Shadow Saturation – 1.8
- Restart the app and enjoy the full features.
Conclusion – GCam App for Oppo A11
So I hope this article How to Install Google Camera on Oppo A11 helped you and You installed GCam in your Oppo A11. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know via the comment section.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro
- Download Google Camera on Oneplus 7T and Oneplus 7T Pro
- Download Google Camera (GCam app) For Nubia Red Magic 3S
- Free Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A60 [Version 6.1]