Download & Install GCam App For Redmi Note 8 Pro. Hello Guys, Are you thinking to install google camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro, so here is Google Camera app For Xiomi Note 8 Pro. This app will enhance your phone’s camera quality, and you can capture High Definitions images.
Before installing gcam apk for Redmi Note 8 Pro, have a look at its features. It features a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with Full-HD+ (1080×2340) resolution. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor.
However, Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie, and It has 6 GB Ram and 64 GB Internal storage. It is packed with 4500 mAH battery. Let’s have a look at the camera features of Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Moreover, Redmi Note 8 Pro features a 20MP front selfie camera. On the other hand, Quad camera setup is at the back of Redmi Note 8 Pro – 64MP primary camera and 8MP secondary camera, 2MP Tertiary camera and 2MP fourth camera. So without wasting your time, let’s move to download GCam app for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro Features:
Google Camera open all real and hidden features of your camera, and also it increases the capability of your mobile’s camera. It has many features that you will love, so let’s have a look at its some best features.
- HDR+ – This feature allows your phone to take multiple high-quality shots instead of a single picture. Then your phone gathers more data of the image and serves you the best High-Quality image also in low-light or back-light scenes.
- Night Sight – When this feature is enabled, it merely captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and serves you with the best High-Quality images. It is capable of achieving numerous shots at a bunch of exposure settings.
- Super Res Zoom – Whenever you zoom in a picture, then its pixels start blurring. But Google Camera uses 2x digital zoom technology, and your photographs remain sharp whenever you zoom in.
- Portrait – If you have noticed the specification of Redmi Note 8 Pro, so quad-camera setup is back of the phone, and It has the best Portrait mode too. But GCamera uses a technology called Dual Pixel, and it removes the unnecessary things and blurs from your background.
- Top Shot – Whenever you capture a new image, it suggests you select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
How to Install GCam app on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Step 1– First of all, Download the GCam.apk for your Redmi Note 8 Pro From below button. Then open the location where the app is downloaded and Install the app in your android mobile.
|Google Camera Apk for Redmi Note 8 Pro – Version 1|
|Google Camera Apk or Redmi Note 8 Pro- Version 2|
Step 2– After successful installation, the Google camera .apk on Redmi Note 8 Pro, open the Google Camera app.
Now you will have to change some settings of the Gcam so you will get better image quality. To do so, check the below steps.
- First of all, Open the app and click on More option and then open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings>> Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Now set Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL and Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- (Back Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3 Shadow Saturation – 1.8
- (Front Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3 Shadow Saturation – 1.8
- Restart the app and enjoy the full features.
Conclusion – Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro
So I hope this article How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro helped you and You installed GCam in your Redmi Note 8 Pro phone. If you have any query regarding this, let us know via comment section.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.
- Download & Install Google Camera On Mi A3 : [GCam App 6.2]
- How to Download & Install Google Camera on Vivo Z1 Pro: Fully Explained
- How to Install Google Camera on Realme X: Download (Gcam App)
- Free Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A60 [Version 6.1]