Download Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone 2. Recently Asus launched their smartphone “ASUS ROG Phone 2” with many best features and we are here with GCam app for ASUS ROG Phone 2. If you want to experience real camera quality of this phone, So today we are going to teach you How to Install Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone 2.
Before installing GCam app on your ASUS ROG Phone II, have a look on its best features and specification. It features a 6.59-inch Amoled Full Screen display with Full-HD+ (1028×2340) resolution. It is powered by 2.6GHz octa-core processor.
However ASUS ROG Phone 2 runs on Android 9 Pie and It has 8 GB Ram and 128 GB Internal storage. The bad thing of this phone is that it supports only single (GSM) SIM. It is packed with 6000 mAH battery. Let’s have a look on the camera features of ASUS ROG Phone II.
Moreover ASUS ROG Phone 2 features 24MP front selfie camera. On the other hand, Dual camera setup is at the back of ASUS ROG Phone 2 – 48MP primary camera and 13MP secondary camera. So without wasting your time, lets move to download GCam app for ASUS ROG Phone 2.
Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone 2 Features:
Google Camera just open the all real and hidden features of your camera and also it increases the capability of your mobile’s camera. It has many features that you will love, so let’s have a look on its some best features.
- HDR+ – This feature allows your phone to take multiple high quality shots instead of single picture. Then your phone gathers more data of the image and serves you the best High Quality image also in low-light or back-light scenes.
- Night Sight – When this feature is enable, it simply captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and serves you the best High Quality images. It is capable to capture numerous shots at a bunch of exposure settings.
- Super Res Zoom – Whenever you zoom in a picture, then it pixels start blurring. But Google Camera uses 2x digital zoom technology and your pictures remains sharp whenever you zoom in.
- Portrait – If you have noticed the specification of ASUS ROG Phone 2 Pro so dual camera setup is back of the phone and It has best Portrait mode too. But GCamera uses technology called Dual Pixel and it removes the unnecessary things and blur from your background.
- Top Shot – Whenever you capture a new images, it suggests you to select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
How to Install Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone 2
Step 1– First of all, Download the GCam.apk for your ASUS ROG Phone 2 From below button. Then open the location where app is downloaded and Install the app in Your android mobile.
|Google Camera Apk- Version 1
|Google Camera Apk- Version 2
Step 2– After successfully installation the Google camera .apk on ASUS ROG Phone 2, Simply open the Google Camera app.
Now you will have to change some settings of the Gcam so you will get better image quality. To do so just check the below steps.
- First of all, Open the app and Click on More option and then open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings>> Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Now set Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL and Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- (Back Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3Shadow Saturation – 1.8(Front Camera)Highlight Saturation – 2.3Shadow Saturation – 1.8
- Restart the app and enjoy the full features.
Conclusion – GCam App for ASUS ROG Phone 2
So I hope this article How to Install Google Camera on ASUS ROG Phone 2 helped you and You installed GCam in your ASUS ROG Phone 2 phone. If you have any query regarding this, Simply let us know via comment section.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.